As a member of The LifeGuards I’m committing to…
At least 3 days of service to a 4US approved pregnancy center near me.
- Centers must be 4US-approved for support (either listed on our Adopt-a-Center site at 4US.org or submitted by you for consideration by email to LifeGuards@4US.org)
- A service day = minimum 4 hours of support to the center. Only 1 day of service can be logged per calendar day. In other words, 12 hours of service on one day = 1 day of service, not 3.
- Service opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- helping with fundraising events;
- collecting baby supplies from various churches/locations;
- washing/maintaining the center’s mobile unit (RV);
- helping with spring cleaning; handy work; moving facilities; etc
- and others listed on our “SERVICE IDEAS” page or requested by the center
Being awesome. Awesome = agreeing to the 4US Terms of Agreement listed below:
- Act with integrity, character, and compassion so as to maintain the sterling reputation of 4US, The300 (predecessors to LifeGuards), our donors, our partners and our pregnancy centers.
- Share your mission with your friends and families.
- Give prayerful thought to raising funds for a center listed on the 4US Adopt-a-Center site (every $25 saves a life). 100% goes to ultrasound machines. 100% is matched. Every machine saves 1,000 lives.
- Setting a $100 goal earns a cool LifeGuard cap.
- Setting a $300 goal earns a short sleeve tee, LS tee, and cap.
- Setting a $1000 goal earns you Hall of Hero status for the current year.
- Wear my cool LifeGuard tee whenever I volunteer for my adopted center.
- Use the LifeGuard app to:
- Post service day selfies when I serve at my adopted center
- Or email them if you’re not on social media.
- Share my fundraising page with friends and family to grow our movement and impact eternity
- Permit 4US/LifeGuard staff to share photos or testimonies you share with us
- NOTE: 4US reserves the right to remove members/fundraising pages/social media messages not in alignment with our stated values.